Using webservice and OPENSSL

   Hi
   I use HTTPAPI and WSDL2RPG (Thomas�version) to consume some
   webservice and until now I have no problem and everything works fine.
   Now I have to consume a webservice where I have to send some  input
   fields that  must be encrypted as the output of the following command:
   openssl rsautl -encrypt -in CF.txt -out CF.enc -inkey SanitelCF.cer
   -certin �cs
   The encrypt must use BASE64 (RFC1521).
   Did anyone do it before ? Which problem may I find  putting these
   strange ASCII characters in the XML file to send by Httpapi ?  Is
   possible to call OPENSSL from RPG?
   Thanks in advance for your help
   Mario