Re: HTTPAPI - Post to SOAP Web Service

I would think that you'd need to escape your XML so that it can be sent as a character string in the SOAP message. That's what I usually see when you send an XML document as the payload of a SOAP message (which is also an XML document)

For example:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:wsm="http://www.partner.com/wsMsgEdgeRecv";>
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>