Re: HTTPAPI concerns

   Regarding b)
   It just doesn't make sense to reinvent the wheel when there's an open
   source project that does what you need it to do. �It's open source,
   you'll have the source what possible benefit could writing it in house
   have? �But it would have lots of downsides. �Namely nobody but your
   in-house staff would be familiar with it. �If the in house staff is
   stumped, there's nobody to ask for help. �With open source, there's a
   community of users that use it; many (most) smarter then me or you.
   As far as a), I know of one (but I think there's one or two others):
   GETURI [1]http://www.bvstools.com/geturi.html�;   But again, with Profound now offering paid support if you want it. �I
   don't see any reason not to go with HTTPAPI.
   Again, the best thing about open source, other than the price is the
   community around it. �With HTTPAPI in particular, you can find all
   sort of articles that show how to use it.
   Charles�
   On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Stephen Landess