From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:42 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Getting access to the entire attributes string

I'd simply store the parsed data returned by http_nextXmlAttr() in a new table with a structure that looked like

foreignKey  <the PK from whatever existing table you are updating in your
system>
attribute
value

Then when it's time to start doing something, the data is already parsed and it will be real easy to get to the attributes you are interested in.

Charles