HTTP ssl_error(6003): (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed

   Hi all,

   I've got a program that has been running for months without issues
   sending orders via HTTP using SSL.  Yesterday, the IT manager for my
   client changed the night manager's user profile from GRPPRF(QPGMR) to
   GRPPRF(PRINTSTART) and the orders are now getting the error HTTP
   ssl_error(6003):  (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.
   PRINTSTART is a profile he created for his users that would have the
   authority to start printers.

   I know the easy answer is to change the profile back to GRPPRF(QPGMR)
   to solve my problem but the IT manager would rather not give his users
   that much authority.  Does anyone know another way around the error in
   the debug log below?

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.24 released 2012-01-23

   OS/400 Ver
   V6R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   http_url_post():
   entered

   http_persist_open():
   entered

   http_long_ParseURL():
   entered

   DNS resolver retrans:
   2

   DNS resolver retry  :
   2

   DNS resolver options:
   x'00000136'

   DNS default domain:
   XXXXXX.COM

   DNS server found:
   10.0.0.19

   DNS server found: 10.0.0.60

   DNS server found:
   10.0.0.26

   https_init():
   entered

   (GSKit) Access to the key database is not
   allowed.

   ssl_error(6003): (GSKit) Access to the key database is not
   allowed.

   SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Access to the key database is not
   allowed.

   Thanks,

   Kevin Wengert

   Mobile:             480.298.5988