From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Wengert
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:36 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTP ssl_error(6003): (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed

Hi all,

I've got a program that has been running for months without issues sending orders via HTTP using SSL.  Yesterday, the IT manager for my client changed the night manager's user profile from GRPPRF(QPGMR) to GRPPRF(PRINTSTART) and the orders are now getting the error HTTP ssl_error(6003):  (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.  PRINTSTART is a profile he created for his users that would have the authority to start printers.

I know the easy answer is to change the profile back to GRPPRF(QPGMR) to solve my problem but the IT manager would rather not give his users that much authority.  Does anyone know another way around the error in the debug log below?

HTTPAPI Ver 1.24 released 2012-01-23

OS/400 Ver V6R1M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

http_url_post(): entered

http_persist_open(): entered

http_long_ParseURL(): entered

DNS resolver retrans: 2

DNS resolver retry  : 2

DNS resolver options: x'00000136'

DNS default domain: XXXXXX.COM

DNS server found: 10.0.0.19

DNS server found: 10.0.0.60

DNS server found: 10.0.0.26

https_init(): entered

(GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.

ssl_error(6003): (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.

SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.

[...]

Thanks,

Kevin Wengert

Mobile:             480.298.5988

Toll Free:          888.298.5988