   LIBHTTP installed.
   Thanks!
   Kim
   On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:05 PM,
   <[1]ftpapi-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Message: 2
     Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:19:29 -0500
     From: Scott Klement <[2]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <[3]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Subject: Re: Include HTTPAPI into custom program without having
             LIBHTTP
     Hi Kim,
     It's possible to do this, but you're going to have to change
     HTTPAPI's
     compile process and your binding process to make it work.
     My idea of how HTTPAPI should be used is that you may have lots of
     programs calling HTTPAPI, so the code is placed into HTTPAPIR4, a
     service program that all of your programs can call whenever they
     need to
     make an HTTP request.  (Later, of course, I added on Expat XML
     parsing
     support, which additionally requires the EXPAT service program.)
     You don't need the LIBHTTP library (assuming you told HTTPAPI to use
     *LIBL).  But you will need to have the HTTPAPIR4 service program,
     and
     optionally, the EXPAT service program in your library list.  You can
     save and restore these objects along with your program, if you like.
     However, if you want to do what you're suggesting, and actually copy
     all
     of the code for HTTPAPI (and maybe also Expat) into your own
     program...
     that can be done...   but you'll need to change the INSTALL program
     for
     HTTPAPI to build the modules and keep them on disk, and then you'll
     need
     to bind to those modules "by copy" instead of by reference.  This
     will
     (as I'm sure you already know) copy the contents of the HTTPAPI
     modules
     into your *PGM object.