Temporary files - Debug Files

   Hello guys,
   I'm having some kind of issue, a mistery issue I must said with the
   temporaly files when I save the XML received from a post.
   For some users it's impossible to read the information of the file,
   some problem related to authorization, so i would like to ask you if
   you know some issue with this IFS access file.
   I really appreciate your help to find out how some users can read the
   IFS File and why others not
   Best Regards,
   --
   [writing.jpg] Saludos Cordiales,
   "El que tiene imaginación, con qué facilidad saca de la nada un mundo".