Re: Include HTTPAPI into custom program without having LIBHTTP

Likewise, both of our products use HTTPAPIR4 (and if I remember right, they use slightly customized versions with the signature changed to reflect the customization), and simply include the HTTPAPIR4 service program in the product library (and somewhere in there is also an acknowledgment of Scott's authorship).

I can't even imagine why there would be a need to integrate it more tightly into a product than that. After all, most AS/400 applications contain more than one program, along with one or more display files, panel groups, commands, data areas, user spaces, &c. The newest, not yet even in beta test, experimental revision of QuestView, for example, is currently up to over 60 programs, 2 service programs, 2 message files, and around 2 dozen display files.

--
JHHL