Re: use special caracther with http_url_get_raw

   Sorry for not replying, Gio.
   I need to create a test program to see if I can recreate the problem,
   and unfortunately right now I just don't have time, I'm on the road
   speaking at conferences.   I can still do quick things from my laptop
   on the road, but sitting down and writing a program and going deep into
   troubleshooting is something I just don't have time for.
   If you have time to set up a very simple test program that just
   recreates this problem (and does nothing else... a very stripped down
   program) and can debug what's going on within HTTPAPI, that would help.
   -SK