From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of gio.cot
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 5:03 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: use special caracther with http_url_get_raw

Hi

i would use http_url_get_raw procedure to call web service to send sms;  i need to insert special caratcher in the sms's text like  "à" or "€".  Example if i write a text with the string ""Test tà",  in the sms i  receive "Test t?"

my job is running in CCSID 65535 and my source file has CCSID 280.

i tryed toi put in my pgm as first line callp     HTTP_SetCCSIDs(1208:280) but the problem is not solved

can you help me ?

Thanks in advance