use special caracther with http_url_get_raw

   Hi

   i would use http_url_get_raw procedure to call web service to send
   sms;  i need to insert special caratcher in the sms's text like  "�or
   "EUR".  Example if i write a text with the string ""Test t�  in the
   sms i  receive "Test t?"

   my job is running in CCSID 65535 and my source file has CCSID 280.

   i tryed toi put in my pgm as first line callp
   HTTP_SetCCSIDs(1208:280) but the problem is not solved

   can you help me ?

   Thanks in advance