RE: HTTPAPI - Retreiving Geography Inforamtion

> My problem is I never get a result even when I can get a result using a browser for the same location.

Pat, it is really hard to advise you when we don't know what you are trying to do (some google thing you type in a browser that returns county?). We still don't know what part of the program you are having problems with.

Show us what works in the browser. Show us how you are doing it in your program. Then we can give you some suggestions.