HTTPAPI - Retreiving Geography Inforamtion

   I am attempting to retrieve the county name using the HTTPAPI to Google
   maps.

   I believe I need to know what value to specify on the
   http_url_encoder_addvar when I have the City, ST as input variables.

   Thank you,

   Pat Schooley

   Con-way Truckload

   IT Dept. Sys Engineer Analyst Sr

   (417)  623-5229 Ext.5462

   solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
   addressed and intended. If you have received this e-mail in error,
   please notify the sender by return e-mail. If you are not the intended
   recipient, you may not read, copy, retain, print, disclose, or
   distribute this message or its contents to any other individual, for
   such actions may be unlawful. WARNING: We take certain precautions to
   prevent viruses, but we are not responsible for loss or damage arising
   from the use of this e-mail or attachments.