WSDL2RPG - Version 1.16alpha1

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.16alpha1. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

WSDL2RPG v1.16 has been enhanced to upload attachments to the server.

I called this version "alpha1" because I am not sure whether or not the procedure interface of e.g. PortName_OperationName_Attachments_addFile() is what you really need. So far you specify:

  path              - path to the stream file that is uploaded

  contentType       - e.g. text/plain, text/xml, image/jpeg

  transferEncoding  - Optional. The transfer encoding of the
                      MIME message part:
                         WSDL_MIME_BINARY - Default. No encoding.
                         WSDL_MIME_BASE64 - Base64 encoded.

                      The encoding is done by WSDL2RPG.

  fileName          - Optional. Suggested file name that goes
                      into the "Content-Disposition" header.
                      The value of the Content-Disposition header
                      is always "attachment".

Returns: ID of the attachment which usually goes
         into the request message.

Example:

   // Different ways to call "addFile()"
   DownloadAttachment12_setAttachment_Attachments_addFile(
         i_file: 'text/plain');

   DownloadAttachment12_setAttachment_Attachments_addFile(
         i_file: 'text/plain': *omit: 'foobaa.txt');

   DownloadAttachment12_setAttachment_Attachments_addFile(
         i_file: 'text/plain': WSDL_MIME_BASE64: 'foobaa.txt');

   DownloadAttachment12_setAttachment_Attachments_addFile(
         i_file: 'text/plain': WSDL_MIME_BINARY: 'foobaa.txt');

   // Call web service
   setAttachmentResponse =
      DownloadAttachment_setAttachment(setAttachmentRequest: wsMsg);

Today the number of attachments is limited to 64 but could be easily increased.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Let me know if something needs to be changed or enhanced.

Regards,

Thomas.