Certificates and passwords in HTTPAPI

   Do I need a user id and a password for a certificate when sending a
   file via HTTPAPI? Or should the user id/password be unnecessary because
   it was loaded when the certificate was loaded in Digital Certificate
   Manager?

   I am using https_init and a http_url_post_stmf.  The Operations VP
   loaded the certificate as only he has authority to Digital Certificate
   Manager.  He says he entered the user id/password when loading the
   certificate.

   The program code is fairly simple.

   if https_init('MYWELLS') = -1;

     return;

   endif;

   rc = http_url_post_stmf(wfurl

                         : wfreqstfile

                         : wfreplyfile);

   if (rc <> 1);

         scmsg = http_error();

   endif;
   Checking in debug, the value of scmsg after the http_url_post_stmf:
   scmsg =  `This page requires a user-id & password'
   Charlie

   This email has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.