WSDL2RPG - Version 1.15.9 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.15.9. I recommend to update to 1.15.9 because I had to fix a bug in the ManagedMemoryDataSource module which messed up the request message, when the size of the message exceeded the memory buffer of the ManagedMemoryDataSource. In this case the memory buffer was not correctly flushed to a file.

Although nobody yet reported the bug (I found it myself when testing 1.16), it might be worth to update. Starting with v1.12 the default size of the memory buffer of a ManagedMemoryDataSource has been increased from 64k to 4MB. Therefore you will be affected by this bug only in case your message gets larger than 4MB.

Fixed in v1.15.9:

Fixed:   Fixed problem that WSDL2RPG got into an infinite loop
         when two or more imported schemas reference each other.
Fixed:   Fixed problem 'any' and 'schema' delegation was not
         properly generated under certain conditions.
Fixed:   ManagedMemoryDataSource. Fixed problem that the memory
         buffer was not correctly written to disk under certain
         conditions.

Regards,

Thomas.