From: Kevin Bucknum [mailto:Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:05 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects; HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Receiving file via HTTP

I've been comfortable with the restrictions normal iSeries security combined
with Sectcp from Easy400 gives us. We aren't open to the internet, all
connections come via VPN. Local users have full access by IP, external users
are restricted to only certain libraries and ifs paths that all have tight
object authority.
http://www.easy400.net/sectcp/start.