Receiving file via HTTP

Hello all,

This is not a direct HTTPAPI question, but I am hoping the list may have some experience or suggestions on this.

I have a partner that would like to push a JSON formatted file to us that we will then parse. I'd like this connection to be made to our iSeries and the file dropped off to the IFS where we will pick up and parse the file.

I am thinking of using YAJL or powerEXT for the parsing of the JSON file.

What I really need help on is what/how to set up on the iSeries to accept the connection for the JSON document to be dropped off to me.

Simple to start would be better as we may have a dedicated connection to the partner and not need much/any authentication on the HTTP connection.

If anyone has info on the best/easiest way to set up something like this, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks all!