Re: Receiving file via HTTP

Hi Henrik,

Do you have any simple examples of setup of powerEXT over HTTP for receiving a file?

Thanks!

On 8/28/2013 12:54 PM, Henrik Rützou wrote:
    Brian,
    if your partner wants to push a file it can be done with both CGIDEV2
    or powerEXT
    over HTTP (your partner is the HTTP Client and your IBM I is the
    server)
    It can either be done as a multipart/form-data or as a normal POST�

    On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Henrik Rützou <[1]hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>