*** ADMIN: Problems With Mailing List

I see that you guys noticed this -- so I figured I'd better explain.

Yesterday, I went to my own house to use the flatbed scanner (which I don't have at my mother-in-law's house) and I logged on to an older computer that I had there, and suddenly was flooded with all of the e-mails on this mailing list since the end of May! Apparently, somehow messages from this mailing list were not coming up as "new messages" in my e-mail at my mother-in-law's house.

I found the problem, and fixed it. Then I saw all of the administrative tasks that I had not done since May -- yikes! After doing them, of course, several messages that had been held up finally made it to the mailing list.

I'm also having extensive problems with digests -- which I have been fixing periodically by hand on the server... but I'm having big problems here.

As I mentioned here last year, I absolutely HATE this e-mail list setup, and really would prefer to replace it with a set of web-based forums. Unfortunately, since my spinal cord injury, my body has been absolutely exhausted. By the time I get finished with my regular daily job, I have no energy left for the "extra" stuff that I always used to do. I've been going to bed at 11pm (23:00) -- which would shock anyone who was familiar with my old habits of staying up until 3:00 or 4:00 every morning! So I haven't pursued the web forum idea any further -- but, I do think it's the way to go.

ANYWAY... the problem has now been corrected, this list should be working as well as it was before :-)