Anyone Familiar with Bisnode?

Folks,

   Each time someone (anyone) sends an e-mail to the mailing list, one of
   the recipient e-mail addresses is 'bouncing' with the following
   message:

     Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately this e-mail address is not
     in use anymore.
     Please resend the e-mail again to the new mail extension
     @bisnode.ch.

   This seems simple enough -- change the e-mail address to end in
   @bisnode.ch.   The only problem is, it doesn't tell me which one of the
   800 mailing list subscribers is bouncing.  How do I know which e-mail
   address to change??
   Does anyone know of an organization on the IBM i who recently changed
   their e-mail to be @bisnode.ch?   If you do, please let me know (you
   can reply off-list) so that I can fix-up the subscriptions?
   Thanks!
   -SK