From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:43 PM
Cc: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: Question about parm size

Hi Teri,

You can use WEBFORM_setPtr() for this task.  This routine allows you to specify up to 16 mb of data in a web form variable.  It uses pointers in order to remove the limitations in size that the other routines might have -- so it's a little trickier to call, but it will do what you want.

     WEBFORM_setVar( myForm
                   : 'webVarName'
                   : %addr(your1900var)
                   : %len(%trimr(your1900var)));

If your variable is VARYING, then change %ADDR() to
%ADDR(yourvar:*data)  (or %addr(yourvar)+2 if on V5r4 or earlier).

Good luck!