Question about parm size

   I'm using WEBFORM_SetVar and WEBFORM_postData but I need peValue to be
   bigger...up to a maximum of 1900.  I know we really shouldn't modify
   the source in HTTPAPI_H.  Is there another method I should use to
   accomplish passing a field that size?

   Teri Hughes

   Programmer/Analyst

   Prime, Inc.

   2740 N Mayfair

   Springfield, MO 65803

   (417)521-3342 - work

   [1]thughes@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   please verify it is necessary.

   are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to
   the sender of the message.

   The views expressed in this correspondence may not reflect the views of
   Prime, Inc.

   This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
   for the presence of computer viruses.