RE: Access HTTP DELETE method using LIBHTTP

I don't think Scott implemented DELETE as a standalone procedure although it is talked about in this thread (http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201206/msg00015.html) using http_persist_req.

Version 1.24
  - BETA15: Added http_persist_req() as a method of invoking
            any HTTP method (not limited to GET/POST). It's
            expected that an http_req() procedure will be added
            in next release that will utilize this.

So you can call http_persist_req to do a DELETE

http_persist_req(): Perform (any) Persistent HTTP Request

     peMethod = (input) Operation to perform. Should be one of:
                        'GET', 'DELETE', 'PUT', 'POST', 'HEAD'
       peComm = (input) pointer to persistent HTTP comm session
        peURL = (input) URL of resource to perform operation on

Looking quick, I couldn't find an example of using the http_persist_xxxx procedures.
I think you need to:
http_persist_open
http_persist_req
http_persist_close

Okay, I looked one more time and here it is!
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201202/msg00040.html