Help Needed in WSDL2RPG Stubs Code.

   Hello,

   It's Quite urgent.

   I'm using IBM IWS tools and generated stubs from the WSDL files. Also
   written the consumable program to use the Method that generated by the
   WSDL2RPG tool. But when i call that method and pass the DS to that
   method. In the SOAP Body Request its goes NILL. For that reason its
   generate the SAOP FAULT CODE.

   Can you suggest me how to pass the DS value to the METHOD.

   Please find the attach files of the RPGLE program and its rpgle include
   file with the Method call.

   The program running but unable to generate the proper request and
   response.

   Thanks