Unable to Get the WSDL2RPG Values.

   Hello,
   I have generte the stubs using WSDL2RPG V1.5 and its test program. All
   the program and Service program run fine. But When i try to fetch the
   Data Value from the DS its shows me Blank even in the Debug log the
   Response is coming with the proper values.
   Can any body suggest the possible solution. Also i need to know Can i
   directly write the Response to some Data file which i receive from the
   WEB SERVICE.
   Urgent Help needed.

   Thanks & Regards

   Hussain Nooruddin