Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx på vegne av Magne Kofoed
Sendt: ma 17.10.2011 18:49
Til: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Emne: SV: Converting from UTF16LE to Ascii

 Hi Jan,

thanks, yes, I found the example program and use it to write to a pf.
Scott, thank you for this example program.

But I beleave there is a bug here, sometimes the variable UTFLINE has the whole buffer when the program writes to the pf. I'll try to debug and return to the list if I find out what's wrong.

Best regards,
Magne