From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:25 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTP API - two step communications.

Hi Chuck,

Interesting. When I try that URL, it works great.

It does return JSON, which may not be what you were expecting -- but then,
this site is obviously intended for interactive use, not programmatic
access.  So they really haven't promised you any particular format in
response...

Presumably, before this, the response was in HTML.  JSON should work better
than HTML!