HTTP API - two step communications.

   [cid:image001.gif@01CC87EB.78682FE0]

   Hi Scott:

   I have used your HTTP API utility at several clients of mine - works
   great.

   I have run into a website that has me stumped.

   This is for a local taxing authority that needs to find the school
   district that an address resides in.

   I had written an interface for this (Their old web site would display
   a form, I would create a URL with the form fields and do a submit).

   Their new web site opens up two windows.  The second window appears to
   run from javascript.

   My questions is, within RPGLE, Can I send a URL request, wait for the
   response, then fill in the information and submit.  After this submit,
   the web page displays the information that I am looking for.

   The url that I am having problems with is:

   [1]http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xht
   ml?ref=addr&refresh=t

   Fill in the street and zip or all, then submit the "GO" button.

   Thanks

   Chuck Mason.