Re: HTTP API - two step communications.

Hi Chuck,

Interesting. When I try that URL, it works great.

It does return JSON, which may not be what you were expecting -- but
then, this site is obviously intended for interactive use, not
programmatic access.  So they really haven't promised you any particular
format in response...

Presumably, before this, the response was in HTML.  JSON should work
better than HTML!