Re: Connection with another site WebForm Size limit

Hi Harry,

The usual complaint (that comes up frequently on this list) is that
WEBFORM_setVar() can only handle 256 chars of data for a form variable.
  The response we give to that is that you can use WEBFORM_setPtr(),
which does exactly the same thing as setVar, but allows megabytes for
the variable size.

But, your complaint seems to be saying that WEBFORM_postData() limits
the entire form to 256 bytes.  That is not true.

So either you're confusing WEBFORM_postData() with WEBFORM_setVar()?  Or
you have another issue that I'm not familiar with.

Please advise.