Connection with another site WebForm Size limit

Someone wanted us to send them a message on their site.  They put and
XML variable in the Form HTML variable.  www.website.com?XML=<IN>xxx</IN>

      callp     WEBFORM_postData( Form : myPointer
                                       : dataSize )

I noticed that the information that this webform could handle is 256
characters.    We did expand a little more than that.  If I expand it,
is there somewhere else it will bite be?