Re: Shared Secret with in a Soap process.

This appears to be a newer version of VB than anything I've worked with
(I haven't done VB coding in many years.)   But, from what I can glean,
it's concatenating a bunch of strings, then creating an MD5 hash over them.

You should be able to do this, either with the cryptographic services
APIs, or with the openssl tools.