Re: How to call registerLoginCallback() procedure for HTTP authentication

   Please open the stub module and rename and activate the " getLoginData
   " prototype to " getMyLoginData". Then change statement "rc =
   getLoginData(...)" to "rc = getMyLoginData()".

   That issue will be fixed with the next beta.

   Thomas.

   Dhanushka Manjula <dhanushkamanjula@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 21. Juli 2011 um
   12:49 geschrieben:
   > Hi,
   > As per the documentation, I have wrote a custom
   "_registerLoginCallback()"
   > procedure to send the HTTP authentication to the  web service. But
   It is