Re: How to call registerLoginCallback() procedure for HTTP authentication

   It works GREAT!!! Thank you so much...

   On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 7:43 PM, [1]thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx
   <[2]thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       Please open the stub module and rename and activate the "
     getLoginData
       " prototype to " getMyLoginData". Then change statement "rc =
       getLoginData(...)" to "rc = getMyLoginData()".
       That issue will be fixed with the next beta.
       Thomas.
       Dhanushka Manjula <[3]dhanushkamanjula@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 21. Juli
     2011 um
       12:49 geschrieben:

     > Hi,
     > As per the documentation, I have wrote a custom
     "_registerLoginCallback()"
     > procedure to send the HTTP authentication to the  web service. But
     It is
     > bring up a window to enter the user ID and password for server
   such
     as