How to call registerLoginCallback() procedure for HTTP authentication

   Hi,
   As per the documentation, I have wrote a custom
   _registerLoginCallback()  procedure to send the HTTP authentication to
   the  web service. But It is bring up a window to enter the user ID and
   password for server such as calling "WSDL2R42_getLoginData"
   procedure..
   I think I did some mistake here & please help me to understand the
   concept...
   here is my calling part
   ZUAL_TEST_WEBSERVICE_registerLoginCallback(
     %Paddr('ZUAL_TEST_WEBSERVICE_supplyLoginData')
   );
   Here goes my procedure.
   *_____________________________________________________________________
   P ZUAL_TEST_WEBSERVICE_supplyLoginData...
   P                 B
    *
   D ZUAL_TEST_WEBSERVICE_supplyLoginData...
   D                 PI            10i 0
   D i_authType                    14A   const varying
   D i_realm                      126A   const varying
   D i_numAttempts                 10I 0 const
   D o_user                        50A   varying
   D o_password                    50A   varying
    *Return Value
   D rc              S             10I 0
    /free

        if (i_authType = WSDL_AUTH_TYPE_PROXY);
        o_user         = 'USR_RFC';
        o_password     = 'tsttst12';
        return WSDL_SUCCESS;
        endif;

        if (i_authType = WSDL_AUTH_TYPE_HTTP);
        o_user         = 'USR_RFC';
        o_password     = 'tsttst12';
        return WSDL_SUCCESS;
        endif;

        return WSDL_ERROR;
    /end-free
    *
   P ZUAL_TEST_WEBSERVICE_supplyLoginData...
   Thanks