From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hans.Bertol@xxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 3:51 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

Yes, we are using Genua
http://www.genua.de/produkte/genugate/proxy/index.en.html

you think thats all?
- copy the FTP_LoginLong() from FTPAPIR4 into my program and change the
name to FTP_Login_GenuGate()
- and than the open and to login's?

Session = FTP_open("proxy host");
Rc = FTP_Login_GenuGate(session:user:pass);
Rc = FTP_Login(session: anon@xxxxxxxxxxxx: passIfRequired)

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hans Bertol, ITF1
_________________________________
Hans Bertol
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG
Geschäftseinheit Spezialfahrzeuge
Factory IT Integration & Coordination (ITF1)
und
Notes Administration Österreich
Brunner Strasse 44-50
1230  Wien
Tel: +43-1-86631-2129
Mob +43-664-1000934
mailto:Hans.Bertol@xxxxxx

Mike Krebs <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
11.07.2011 18:22
Bitte antworten an
HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

An
HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie

Thema
RE: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

> Genugate?  Is that the type of proxy Hans has?  FTP_Login_GenuGate()
sounds like a reasonable name, then.

Hans, are you following this? Create a procedure similar to FTP_Login_Long
called FTP_Login_GenuGate that will handle the proxy login correctly. So
your code would look similar to this:

Session = FTP_open("proxy host");
Rc = FTP_Login_GenuGate(session:user:pass);
Rc = FTP_Login(session: anon@xxxxxxxxxxxx: passIfRequired)

>With a procedure like that, there shouldn't be any reason to save the
info into the session, should there?

I haven't been intimately in the bowels of FTPAPI, but I do not see a
reason to keep the proxy information.

Die Firmendaten unserer Gesellschaften gemäß § 14 UGB finden Sie unter "Impressum" auf www.man.at.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message from your system.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.