Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

   Yes, we are using Genua
   http://www.genua.de/produkte/genugate/proxy/index.en.html
   you think thats all?
   - copy the FTP_LoginLong() from FTPAPIR4 into my program and change
   the name to FTP_Login_GenuGate()
   - and than the open and to login's?

   Session = FTP_open("proxy host");
   Rc = FTP_Login_GenuGate(session:user:pass);
   Rc = FTP_Login(session: anon@xxxxxxxxxxxx: passIfRequired)
   mit freundlichen Grüßen
   Hans Bertol, ITF1
   _________________________________
   Hans Bertol
   MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG
   Geschäftseinheit Spezialfahrzeuge
   Factory IT Integration & Coordination (ITF1)
   und
   Notes Administration Österreich
   Brunner Strasse 44-50
   1230  Wien
   Tel: +43-1-86631-2129
   Mob +43-664-1000934
   mailto:Hans.Bertol@xxxxxx

   Mike Krebs <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   11.07.2011 18:22

                             Bitte antworten an
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       An

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                    Kopie

                                                                    Thema

   RE: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

   > Genugate?  Is that the type of proxy Hans has?  FTP_Login_GenuGate()
   sounds like a reasonable name, then.
   Hans, are you following this? Create a procedure similar to
   FTP_Login_Long called FTP_Login_GenuGate that will handle the proxy
   login correctly. So your code would look similar to this:
   Session = FTP_open("proxy host");
   Rc = FTP_Login_GenuGate(session:user:pass);
   Rc = FTP_Login(session: anon@xxxxxxxxxxxx: passIfRequired)
   >With a procedure like that, there shouldn't be any reason to save the
   info into the session, should there?
   I haven't been intimately in the bowels of FTPAPI, but I do not see a
   reason to keep the proxy information.
   -
   Die Firmendaten unserer Gesellschaften gemäß § 14 UGB finden Sie unter
   "Impressum" auf www.man.at.
   This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
   privileged.
   If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by e-mail
   and delete this message from your system.
   Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in
   part is strictly prohibited.
   Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
   MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG (including its group companies) shall
   not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the
   information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
   receipt.
   MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG (or its group companies) does not
   guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
   nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or
   interference.