RE: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

> Genugate?  Is that the type of proxy Hans has?  FTP_Login_GenuGate() sounds like a reasonable name, then.

Hans, are you following this? Create a procedure similar to FTP_Login_Long called FTP_Login_GenuGate that will handle the proxy login correctly. So your code would look similar to this:

Session = FTP_open("proxy host");
Rc = FTP_Login_GenuGate(session:user:pass);
Rc = FTP_Login(session: anon@xxxxxxxxxxxx: passIfRequired)

>With a procedure like that, there shouldn't be any reason to save the info into the session, should there?

I haven't been intimately in the bowels of FTPAPI, but I do not see a reason to keep the proxy information.