From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Koontz
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 9:43 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Calling web service through URL and returning XML

That worked and installed just fine.  Did the Example1 pdf and got it.
Now I just need to play around with a few simple ones before I do the real deal.
The web service I will need to call goes out to the web with some parms and brings back an xml.  Is there a good example I should be looking at before I attempt this?

Thanks
Ron