Calling web service through URL and returning XML

   So I have new project. Basically we will be calling a web service
   through a URL and it returns XML and that's the data I need to use in
   my programs.

   So I tried installing the example and get a "CPF2105 received by
   MKEXPATCL at 7000. (C D I R)" Of course I did an ignore and then get a
   "CPF5D05 received by INSTALL at 29500. (C D I R)"..  So not sure what
   I'm doing wrong but I need to get something working to do all this.  I
   have done something like this before on the 400 only some source code
   was given. So I'm kind of green when it comes to calling web services
   from the 400.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks

   Ron