RE: HTTP_Set_AUTH and WS-Security

The SOAP message is very sensitive to how it if formatted on the Outgoing.
Having Whitespace in the coorect place in the Header section is what cuased
most of my problems.

Referring to the IBM documentation at
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/iws/faq.html

This section(2) the differences between integrated Web Services Server (
which is what we have in place ) and WAS. ( which we do not ) is WS_Security
enhancements.

Web services server engine
What is the Web services engine based on?
The Web services engine that is used by the integrated Web services server
is based on Apache Axis2.
What Web service standards does the integrated Web services server support?
The Web services server supports:
.	WSDL 1.1 is the only supported WSDL level
.	SOAP 1.1 is the only supported over-the-wire protocol
What is the difference between the integrated Web services server and the
Web services support in WebSphere Application Server?
The base Web services engine in the integrated Web services server is
comparable to the Version 6.1 Feature Pack for Web Services. Both use the as
their Web services engine Apache Axis2 technologies. The main differences
include:
1.	Deployment model.
2.	The WebSphere Feature Pack for Web Services supports much more of
the Web services standards such as Web Services Reliable Messaging (WS-RM)
and WS-Security 1.1 enhancements
How do I enable SSL?
When an integrated Web services server is created, a corresponding HTTP
server is also created. You will need to enable SSL for the HTTP server and
go through the port exposed by the HTTP server when invoking a Web service
operation. If you by-pass the HTTP server and go directly to the integrated
Web services server ports, you will be limited to non-SSL connections.