RE: HTTPAPI - Web service using 2 certificates

   Hi All,

   I will need to consume a Web Service that uses SSL and a server side
   cert AND a client side cert.  The reason stated for this is so that
   non-repudiation can be done for the send and the receive of the
   service.

   I know that HTTPAPI can work when there is a server side cert doing
   this function (we do that now).  Can it do it with a client cert AND a
   server cert?  If so how is it done?  Many thanks.

   Best regards,

   Chris Woodhead | Applications Development Manager, VISS NZ | Veda
   Advantage

   DDI     +64 (0)9 367 6241

   Mobile +64 (0)275 549 542

   Fax      +64 (0)9  367 6227
   [2]www.vedaadvantage.com

   Formerly Baycorp Advantage, Veda Advantage is the leading provider of
   credit information on individuals and commercial entities in
   Australasia. Find out more at [3]www.vedaadvantage.com .

   This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may
   contain confidential or legally privileged information, or both.
   No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
   mistransmission. If you receive this correspondence in error,
   please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.
   You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence
   if you are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this
   message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
   expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of
   Veda Advantage. If you need assistance, please contact Veda Advantage
   on either :- Australia 1300-921-621 or New Zealand +64 9 367 6200