RE: The response of http_url_post not always received

If you are timing out, I believe the rc (returncode) will not be 1. What do you do when it is not 1?

If this is UPS in as the delivery and logistics company with the brown trucks, why isn't this a regular web service interface? I suppose parsing the html page will work but then you are at their mercy. I see from another post on a different board this is some sort of system UPS uses for electronic manifest. Still seems like they should have a web service for this.