Re: The response of http_url_post not always received

Hi Herman,

Unfortunately, there's very little information in your message for me to
use to help you.

The following are general tips:

1) Make sure you're running the current version of HTTPAPI.  Or better,
try the beta copy here:
    http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta

I *only* support the current version or beta.  Nothing else.

2) When you have a problem, please create a debug file.  You can do this
by adding a line of code to the top of your program:

      http_debug(*on);

This will create a file named /tmp/httpapi_debug.txt in the IFS
containing lots of technical information about your HTTP session.

Or, if you prefer you can write it to a different filename:

      http_debug(*on: '/tmp/my_debug_file.txt');

Copy that debug file to your PC, and attach it to the e-mail you send to
the group when you explain the problem you're having.  This will give us
much more information to work with.

3) If you suspect a bug in HTTPAPI itself, please create a complete
working program that demonstrates the problem.  Keep it as short and
simple as possible (only include the code absolutely necessary to create
the problem) -- but it should be a complete program that we can load/run
ourselves.