Re: Strange error with ftpapi

Hi Mario,

The address in a PASV response is sent from the FTP server to FTPAPI.
This appears to be a bug in the FTP server (or perhaps it's NAT gateway)
that is causing it to send you the wrong IP address information.  Not
much I can do about that.

I don't know why FTPAPI isn't timing out, though...  that might be a bug
in FTPAPI...?  not sure how to debug/troubleshoot it, though.