Re: duplicate calls to web service

Thank you Scott, I thought I had was returning to the calling program if
the http_url_post_xml() returned an error, but obviously was not. Bah!

I'm still not receiving a response, and am eventually timing out, even
after setting the timeout to 180 seconds. The debug file follows:

=============================
HTTPAPI Ver 1.24beta11 released 2010-09-09
OS/400 Ver V6R1M0

http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: companyiworkfor.com
DNS server found: 192.168.30.9
DNS server found: 207.170.210.162
DNS server found: 168.215.210.50
Dump of server-side certificate information:
Cert Validation Code = 0