Strange error with ftpapi

   Hi all
   I am using ftpapi to send and receive a file to another host. It works
   very well but sometimes it happen that the application wait
   indefinitely. The program does the following steps:
   Connect to the server ftp(ftp_conn),
   set the passive mode(FTP_passiveMode)
   change directory (ftp_chdir)
   send the file(ftp_put)
   wait few second
   change directory (ftp_chdir)
   get the file, i.e. the answer,(ftp_get)
   end the connection (ftp_quit)
   Looking into the log I see this jolog:
   0: FTPAPI version 2.3 released on
   2010-05-27
   0: 220 en1 FTP server (Version 4.1 Mon Jul 26 19:58:48 CDT 1999)
   ready.
   0: > USER
   nike
   0: 331 Password required for
   nike.
   0: > PASS
   **********
   0: 230 User nike logged
   in.
   0: > CWD
   in
   0: 250 CWD command
   successful.
   0: > TYPE
   0: 200 Type set to
   I.
   0: >
   PASV
   0: 227 Entering Passive Mode (80,19,175,115,124,210)        <-----
   this is the correct IP addr of the ftp server
   0: > STOR 3056010.ORD
   0: 150 Opening data connection for
   3056010.ORD.
   0: 226 Transfer
   complete.
   0: >
   CDUP
   0: 250 CWD command
   successful.
   0: > CWD
   out
   0: 250 CWD command
   successful.
   0: > TYPE
   0: 200 Type set to
   I.
   0: >
   PASV
   0: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,100,3,187,154)      <----  ip
   addr???
   0: > TYPE
   0: 200 Type set to
   I.
   0: >
   PASV
   0: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,100,3,187,220)   <---- IP addr??
   I don�understand these strange ip addr.
   Can someone help me to understand why the pgm wait and why there are
   these Ip addr?
   Thanks in advance
   Mario