Re: XALLOC in program LIBHTTP/HTTPAPIR4

   Kim,
   Beside testing the latest beta you may also consider to use
   http_url_post_raw() or http_url_post_raw2() to call your web service.
   That way you can save the data to your stream file at the time each
   chunk has been received.
   For example WSDL2RPG use http_url_post_raw2() to immediately forward
   each chunk received to eXpat. That is not an option for you because I
   use my own eXpat adapter (based on Scott's adapter). But instead of
   forwarding the chunks to eXpat you can save it to your stream file,
   which actually is what you are doing now.
   The drawback of the "raw" procedures is that you have to do character
   translation on your own.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 08.02.2011 00:05:33:
   > Von: kgibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 08.02.2011 00:47
   > Betreff: Re: XALLOC in program LIBHTTP/HTTPAPIR4
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Ahh, good to know, Scott! I'm glad I took a look at the forum again
   > before leaving the office. I won't recompile HTTPAPI with TERASPACE
   > enabled. I'll look at downloading & installing the new beta
   tomorrow.

   > Thanks,
   >
   > Kim
   > * From: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   > * To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   > * Subject: Re: XALLOC in program LIBHTTP/HTTPAPIR4
   > * Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 16:27:09 -0600
   > On 2/7/2011 4:04 PM, Thomas Raddatz wrote:
   > > Just an idea, but is it possible that the error happened when
   xalloc()
   > has
   > > been called from iconvdyn()? The iconvdyn() procedure tries to
   > allocate a
   > > memory buffer double the size of peSize (= inSize).
   >
   > Thomas, it used to do that, but I changed that in 1.24-BETA11.
   That's

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the